Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another Blog

This is the first post of a new blog - my blog - for what it is worth. It will probably largely contain my sermons, and perhaps, eventually, other random thoughts. We will see where this leads me - if indeed it leads me anywhere at all - it is, after all, an experiment. The title of my blog is from a poem. It is well known, and I enjoy it, and it certainly describes the reality in which we all live as saint and sinner, "Ev'ry depth of good and ill." Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Hey nice blog. You gotta send out the big email to everyone you know so that they know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I will eventually do that. Perhaps next week sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the new resource. I like the motif, but I'm having a hard time reading the posts with the light colored font.

    ReplyDelete